Saturday 6 October 2012

Burnie Show

Today was the first of the Agricultural shows of the show season. We left this morning at about 7am and drove for about 4 hours from one end of Tasmania to the other, just my youngest daughter, my lovely wife and I.

We wanted to see the goat judging but we got there too late for that. Still, the goats that were there were lovely.

The show was certainly smaller than the Royal Hobart or Royal Sydney shows that I am more familiar with, but it was very enjoyable. The only thing that I felt was missing from the show was sheep, we didn’t see any sheep!

My youngest had her first go at driving the dodgem-cars and we had a bit of fun driving around hitting each other.

Next weekend is the Launceston show, we should have a nice time … it is about an hour less drive in each direction too, so I shouldn’t be so tired after the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Section